- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Leaves a natural look and highlights skin contour.
- No need for retouching the whole day.
- Doesn’t leave caking.
- Use a large powder brush and draw down on the highlighter with a circular motion.
- Brush powder gently on the forehead, nose, chin, or virtually anywhere you would like to apply for a natural contour.
The 3 Concept Eyes Marble Highlighter creates a natural contour finish because this pearlescent baked type highlighter will stay longer on your face without caking. With this highlighter there’s no need to re-touch the whole day. It can even be used as an eyeshadow base. A small amount on the face is enough for a bright skin look.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zea mays starch, Plant extract, Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic ester, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl stearate, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sorbitan sesquiisostearate, Sodium Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Dimethicone, Tin oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Red 30 lake, Carmine Red 30
All of our products are 100% authentic