- How To
- Contains anti-bacterial and pore cleansing ingredients for the acceleration of post-acne healing
- Removes toxins and impurities that are deep in the skin
- Contains vitamin A to improve skin integrity
- Fit for all kinds of skin, particularly dull and impurity-congested skin
- First, before applying, thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Start applying the mask to your face, neck and, décolletage.
- Leave the mask on for at least 10 minutes and remove with a warm damp face cloth.
- Apply only once or twice a week.
Alpha-H Balancing and Pore Refining Mask is a clay facial mask. It is aromatic so it feels and smells comfortable. It draws out and removes toxins and impurities that have been embedded deep in the skin. This is done without dehydrating or stripping the skin.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Zea Mays Starch, Zinc Oxide, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Linalool, D Limonene.
All of our products are 100% authentic