- How To
- Brow Powder Duos in Taupe (platinum to light blonde hair), Medium Brown (medium brown to dark brown hair, or salt and pepper grey hair), Blonde (golden blonde to dark blonde hair), Dark Brown (medium brown to dark brown hair), Caramel (golden brown to light brunette hair), Ebony (dark brown to black hair), Auburn (strawberry blonde to auburn hair), Granite (cool dark brown to black hair), Soft Brown (dark blonde to light brown hair), Chocolate (warm brown to dark brown hair) and Ash Brown (medium brown to brunette hair).
- Brow Primer, a highly versatile and clear primer to tame unruly brows, conceal fine wrinkles and fix lip colour into place.
- Enriched with nourishing vitamins C and E.
- Light and dark shades can be mixed for the perfect, customized colour.
- Brow Primer is enriched with aloe vera and botanical waxes.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette is a compendium of professional brow powders for shaping, shading and defining your brows. With all 11 shades of the best-selling Brow Powder Duos and Brow Primer, the limited-edition palette is a must-have for fans and makeup artists alike. Specially developed with a smudge-proof formula, each finely milled powder duo creates beautiful and natural brow effects with buildable sheer-to-medium coverage. Featuring a wide selection of shades to complement all brow colours, Brow Pro Palette is also enriched with Vitamins C and E which nourish and protect the brows.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Brow Powder Duos: With short, light strokes, apply the darker colour first where the brows are sparse, brushing the lighter shade over the entire brow. Then blend and gently groom the colour through your brows with a spooley brush for a natural finish.
Brow Primer: Gently apply Brow Primer over filled-in or clean brows. For a subtle, defined look, use it after applying brow powder or brow pencil.
All of our products are 100% authentic