- How To
- Provides deep moisturisation and hydration
- Smoothens even the most sensitive and dry skin
- Lifts senses throughout the day
- Wet your skin or shower with warm water.
- If using a wash cloth or sponge, add about one tablespoon of Revitalising Hand and Body Wash and rub on your skin with gentle moves.
- Otherwise, apply Revitalising Hand and Body Wash on wet skin and lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of warm water.
- If using as a hand wash, lather all over your hands.
Rejuvenate your body with four essential oils that give off a soothing scent combined. Revitalising Hand and Body Wash is formulated with mandarin, grapefruit, bergamot and sweet orange infused with a hint of mint. These natural elements foam and cleanse the skin without stripping vital nutrients or drying it. With every wash, expect to feel smooth and hydrated.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Lauryl Glucoside Glyceryl Oleate Coco Glucoside Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil *Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid Potassium Sorbate Citric Acid Limonene Linalool Geraniol.
All of our products are 100% authentic