- How To
- Wet the sponge with water and squeeze out excess liquid with a towel.
- Dab on makeup to the sponge, and apply to face using bouncing action.
- Use the wider side to blend concealers, foundation, primers and blushes.
- Use the pointed end to apply makeup on hard-to-reach areas.
- Wash the sponge with mild soap and water.
An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator made especially for professionals.
Beautyblender® Pro is the perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup, and self-tanners for flawless results.
Beautyblender Pro features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Beautyblender® is as easy to use: just wet, squeeze, and bounce.
All of our products are 100% authentic