- How To
- Apply powders wet or dry, allowing for intense or natural eye looks.
- Brush the eyebrow from the brow bone up toward the forehead with the eyebrow brush. Then brush away from the nose toward the ears to leave a clean line.
- Draw the shape of the eyebrow by tracing the bottom line with the bevel tip. Using small light strokes, fill in the eyebrows, starting closest to the nose and working in the direction of hair growth.
- Blend the powder at the outer edge of the brow.
- Apply the rose-beige illuminator just below the eyebrow to create contrast and lift.
Guerlain’s all-in-one Eyebrow Kit structures and styles eyebrows to frame your face like a pro. The kit includes three long-wearing, universal brown tones that blend together to create customized shades, while the pearlescent pink-beige highlighter brightens and widens eyes. Also included is a handy two-in-one brush, one side with an angled brush and the other with a brow brush—everything you need for tailored, natural-looking brows at your fingertips.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic