$35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00 $35.00
Free Delivery above $75.00
- How To
Balance and beautify your lips with the Lip Contour Matte Lip Pencil to address flat lips, thin lips, wide or narrow mouth, or uneven shape. These easy-glide lip pencils are simple to use and provide an intense payoff with a matte finish in a single swipe. Each shade is waterproof and transfer-proof and can be used alone or combined for the perfect lip look.
Choose your favorite shade: Vixen (poisonous deep brown), Famous (effortlessly chic burgundy), Cheerleader (delicately muted red), Gossip Gurl (everyday cute pink), Video Star (shout out pink red), Bombshell (subtle pinkish nude), Trendsetter (stylish brown nude), Trophy Wife (bestselling rose wood), or Icon (classic peachy pink).
This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polybutene, Mica, Nylon-12, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, CI 15850, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 19140, CI 77492, CI 77742, CI 42090, CI 75470, CI 77499, CI 45410.
To Prep lips to improve consistency and length of wear:
* Gently exfoliate with lip scrub or a hot bath towel and hydrate your lips. * Wipe off any excess of oil. * Create evenness by covering your lips with foundation or concealer, especially if you want to correct them.
To define your lips:
* Start with the center of your lip, defining your cupid's bow with an X shape and lining the center-bottom of your lips. You want to make both lips look balanced.
To upgrade your lip size with two shades:
* Apply the light Lip Contour outside your natural lip line and fill in your lips with the same shade. * Don’t go too bold on the outline to keep it natural. * Apply the dark Lip Contour following the exact same outlined shape. * Insist on the inner corners of the mouth to create depth and draw a vertical line in the center of your lips to add some 3D effect. * Blend the two shades pressing a tissue on your lips or using a hint of lip balm.
For the perfect lip enhancer combos:
* Use Trendsetter (Contour) with Bombshell (Highlight) * Use Vixen (Contour) with Famous (Highlight) * Use Famous (Contour) with Trophy Wife (Highlight)
To correct uneven shape:
* Use the same technique as above but contour outside your natural lip line on the thinner section while simply following it on the fuller part.
To downplay fuller lips:
* Cover your lips with foundation or concealer and draw your lip shape just inside the natural outline.
All of our products are 100% authentic