- How To
- Defends hair from dandruff, hair loss and premature greying
- Restores natural dark hair colour with natural henna
- Creates smooth, shiny and manageable hair with cold press sesame, castor and coconut oil
- Free from petrochemicals, parabens and other synthetic ingredients
- No added preservative or colour
- Take a pea-sized amount of oil onto your palm to warm.
- Apply the oil to hair roots and massage thoroughly with fingertips.
- Wrap your hair in a hot towel and leave for about 15 – 20 minutes to allow the oil to seep in, without rinsing off.
- Remove the towel and leave your hair for another 15 minutes before washing with shampoo.
Javakusum Hair Oil is a daily oil with a non-sticky formula. Created with hibiscus, amla and indigo, this oil works to restore your hair, giving it intense conditioning for healthy and manageable locks. The natural henna ingredient makes this product great for dark hair.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Hibiscus(Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis), Indian gooseberry( Emblica officinalis), Henna* (Lawsonia inermis), Indigofera tinctoria , Sesame oil, Castor (Ricinus communis) oil, Coconut oil, Fragrance.
*: Certified Organic **: Certified Organic Cold Pressed
All of our products are 100% authentic