- How To
- Revitalises skin and promotes turnover of new skin cells
- Hydrates and improves moisture retention
- Gently exfoliates skin to reveal clearer, more radiant skin
- Apply a thin layer on clean skin.
- Avoid close contact around the eye area.
- Wait for 20 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
- May be used two to three times a week.
Enzyme Revitalizing Mask hydrates skin with a nourishing blend of powerful botanicals. Papaya and grapefruit extracts act as natural exfoliants while Vitamin A and E oils give skin a refreshed and glowing appearance. This moisturising Alpha Hydroxy mask is ideal for dull, dry and mature skin, reinforcing cellular turnover for a clear and healthy complexion.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract, Lubrajel Cg, Polyglycerylmethacrylate (And) Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vitamin A and D Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Oatmeal (Avena Sativa), Isopropyl Alcohol, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Extract, Seamollient (Algae) Extract
All of our products are 100% authentic