- How To
- Immediate firming effects
- Tightens large pores
- Revitalises congested and dull skin
- Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Wait for 10 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
- Follow with moisturiser.
- May be used several times a month or before special occasions.
Temporary Lifting Mask is an easy, non-invasive alternative to a face lift. It contains Egg Albumin – a traditional, natural mask ingredient that tightens and minimises pores for an improved skin appearance. This product also cleanses skin and clears clogged pores for a smoother, more refined finish with adequate moisturisation.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Calamine, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Starch, Egg Albumin, Sorbitol, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Rose (Rosa Multiflora Fruit) Extract
All of our products are 100% authentic