- How To
- Can be used on all hair types.
- Brilliant for dry, frizzy, coarse, rebellious, dehydrated and chemically-treated hair or hair which has been heat damaged.
- The fast-acting, rinse-out treatment leaves hair feeling healthy and revitalised.
- Shampoo the hair and apply TLC Mask to damp, towel dried hair in place of conditioner.
- Taking a scoop of the mask, apply firstly to mid-lengths and ends. Skim remaining mask onto the roots and work into the hair.
- Cover with the heat activating cap included. Leave 2-3 minutes then rinse and style as usual.
Percy & Reed TLC Hydrating Mask adds moisture and strength whilst nourishing and sealing the cuticle. Trust our rescue remedy to save the day. Specifically formulated to address the needs of parched, distressed hair, the deep-nourishing, hydrating treatment leaves hair soft, manageable and reconditioned. Includes treatment bonnet designed and illustrated by Jessica May Underwood, exclusively for Percy & Reed, which provides the benefits of a salon treatment, at home.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic