- How To
- Intense rehydrators replenish vital moisture and prevent frizz or flyaways.
- Raspberry oil helps hair shimmer and shine, while pro vitamin B5 adds strength.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair, massaging well with your fingers to work into a rich lather.
- Rinse and repeat. We recommend you shampoo twice - the first wash will clean the hair of any build-up and impurities. The second starts to deposit the active ingredients in the shampoo.
- Rinse well.
Percy & Reed Really Rather Radiant Colour & Shine Shampoo gives your hair more depth and gloss than an A lister on Oscar night. The gel formulation cleans and conditions whilst sealing the cuticle to lock-in colour and shine. It leaves no residue or build-up to weigh down hair or dull its vibrancy, gently smoothing the cuticles of the hair shaft to highlight natural and coloured tones, boosting hair’s vitality. Formulated for colour-treated or virgin hair, maintaining colour, increasing its shine and intensity, and moisturising, softening and nourishing. Perfect for colour-treated or chemically-treated hair, or for untreated hair that is dull or mature.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic