- How To
- Contains a blend of Cucumbers, Arnica, Green Tea, Chamomile, Aloe, Caffeine, and Hyaluronic Acid to make a frozen“ice-cube” form and refresh, brighten, and awaken fatigued eyes while also helping detoxify, calm, nourish, and hydrate the entire eye area
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
- The frozen feature helps reduce puffiness and swelling
- Use daily as a spot treatment
- After cleansing and exfoliating, apply a generous amount onto the face and neck
- Allow to remain on the face until dry
- Do not leave mask on for longer than 10 minutes
- Rinse off with cool water
- Drier skin should leave masque on for no longer than 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Follow with a moisturizer, or sun protection depending on skin type
With the revolutionary liquid-to-frozen Eye-Cubes, tired eyes will no longer be a problem.
Enjoy a fresh and vibrant face all day with reduced puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles that hinder you from looking your best. Exude a natural radiance from bright, awakened eyes.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic