- How To
- Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals.
- Lactic/Salicylic Activating Gel.
- Apply a teaspoon amount to clean, dry skin. Crystals should appear almost like a mask.
- Gently massage in a circular motion over entire face for up to 60 seconds, avoiding eye area. Do not scrub; use less pressure for sensitive skin.
- Place a generous teaspoon amount in the palm of your hand and massage gel with fingertips.
- Apply over top of crystals. As activator is applied, a warming sensation will occur and white foam will appear.
- Leave foam on for two to three minutes to infuse vitamin C and peptides into the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly. Use a washcloth for removal to avoid getting the peel in your hair.
Total skin transformation is just two steps away! The revolutionary Microdelivery Peel duo works together to rapidly resurface skin and replenish it with essential skin-brightening vitamin C and peptides. Resurfacing crystals gently rejuvenate and revitalize, while activating gel helps to minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. An Allure Best of Beauty winner, this next-generation microdermabrasion peel gives a complete skin makeover in minutes.
The Microdelivery Peel Step I: Peg-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Beta-Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
The Microdelivery Peel Step II: Water, Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Step One : Vitamin C/Peptide Resurfacing Crystals
Step Two : Lactic/Salicylic Acid Activating Gel
All of our products are 100% authentic