- How To
- Smokey Eyeshadow Palette: colours include Rock, Alluring, Angelic and Sweetie.
- Chic Eyeshadow Palette: colours include Graceful, Pretty, Delicate and Splendid.
- Contour & Highlight Palette: colours include Romantic, Fantastic, Lovely and Superb.
- Blush & Luminiser Palette: colours in Happy, Charming, Coquette and Beauty.
- How-to tutorial for each palette.
The Surprising Palette is the one-stop-shop for all your colour needs. The comprehensive set includes four palettes with four colours each. Choose between two colour palettes for eyes, smoldering shades for a smokey look or chic neutrals plus a pop of blue for classic elegance. Contour and highlight with a complexion-perfecting palette. Finish the look with a blush and luminiser palette to illuminate cheeks.
Eyeshadow: sweep over eyelid using an eyeshadow brush. Wear each colour alone or layer and blend for added dimension.
Contour & Highlight: apply contour to areas of the face you want to recede, like below the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose and along the hairline. Apply highlighter at the high points of the face that naturally catch the light, like tops of the cheeks, center of the forehead, bridge of the nose and Cupid’s Bow.
Blush & Luminiser: dust directly onto the apples of the cheeks.
All of our products are 100% authentic