- How To
- Dermatological tests prove that this active agent concentrate reduces and improves the skin condition of people with Couperose.
- Reduces irritation and skin redness as a result of outside conditions.
- Uses only natural ingredients and components.
- Apply sparingly on affected skin areas in the morning and evening as part of your daily care ritual aside from other medications for the condition.
The Susanne Kaufmann Active Agent Concentrate Couperose is a proven natural ingredient treatment to improve the skin condition called Couperose. After just four weeks of active use this active agent concentrate greatly reduces irritation and skin redness. It helps improve the structure of the skin vessels to make the skin resistant to external irritations.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, glycerin, squalane, isoamyl laurate, Glyceryl stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, alcohol, shea butter fruit extract, rapeseed seed oil, saccharide isomerate, lecithin, sodium anisate, sodium glutamate, sodium glutamate, Tocopheryl acetate, Glyceryl caprylate, fragrance, xanthan gum, carrageenan powder, citric acid, escin, ascophyllum nodosum extract, caffeine, potassium phosphate.
All of our products are 100% authentic