- How To
- Ideal for body scrubs and foot baths.
- Used to treat skin disorders, regenerate damaged skin, and restore acid base balance.
- Prevents or cures dry or flaky skin.
- Prevents or reduces skin acidity.
- Add 4 spoons of Alkali Salt for each bath in the amount of a full bathtub or its equivalent.
- Bathe for at least 30 minutes, making sure water temperature does not exceed 37ºC.
- For foot bath, add 1 spoon of alkali salt to a pail of water and use 8 spoons for a scrub.
Susanne Kaufmann Alkali Salt Deacidifying helps to reduce skin acidity, promotes the elimination of waste products, and sets blocked skin pores free. It also nourishes dry and flaky skin, reduce skin stress, and restores acid base balance. It even serves as treatment for skin disorders.
Fragrance, sodium bicarbonate, linalool, limonene, whey powder, dipotassium glycyrrhizate
All of our products are 100% authentic