- How To
- Can be absorbed by the skin even while skin is wet.
- Keeps connective tissues elastic.
- Prepares the skin for pregnancy stretching.
- Helps to avoid stretch marks.
- Apply to wet skin as evenly as possible.
- Massage daily in the stomach and hip area from the start of pregnancy.
Susanne Kaufmann Arnica Oil Supportive prepares the skin for stretching during pregnancy and keeps connective tissues elastic to avoid excessive stretch marks.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Linalool, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, fragrance, Montana flower extract, sunflower oil, Tocopheryl acetate, wheat germ oil, capric triglyceride, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil.
All of our products are 100% authentic