- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Repairs and cares for extremely dry, flaky, and itchy skin.
- Can even treat neurodermitis.
- Also suitable for children.
- If needed, apply several times a day to the affected areas.
Susanne Kaufmann Evening Primrose Ointment Soothing uses natural medicinal plant ingredients from pure primrose oil. It is suitable for all skin types especially for itchy skin, flaky skin, and extremely dry skin. The ointment leaves a protective film on the damaged skin and adds protection by moisturizing the skin. It can even be used to treat neurodermitis.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, marigold flower extract oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, evening primrose oil, shea butter fruit extract, kiwi fruit extract, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium stearate, sodium chloride, saccharide isomerate, rosemary extract oil, phenethyl alcohol, hydrogenated castor oil, cardiospermum halicacabum extract.
All of our products are 100% authentic