- The Konjac potato is a perennial plant, native to Asia and known as Konnyaku in Japan. Originally introduced to Japan as a medicine in the sixth century as it was recognized for its health giving properties.
- Now, for over a century, the Japanese have been using the konjac vegetable as a beauty treatment for their delicate skin.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin extremely clean and refreshed 100% naturally!
- No need for additional cleansers or soaps.
- Sponge's are 100% natural, colour and additive free, biodegradable and environmentally safe.
Made with nothing but 100% top quality food grade Konjac (Konnyaku) plant root, the original Konjac is simple, effective, gentle and suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin types. The unique net like structure of the sponge, gently massages the skin and stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells. PH balanced, biodegradable and deep cleansing, it is perfect for all the family.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic