- How To
- Acts as a highlighter, shadow or shimmer powder
- Maximum staying power without regular touch-ups
- Enhances appearance with a subtle glow
- Apply Betty-Lou Manizer with a light hand, building it up in sheer layers.
- Brush Sun Kiss Powder along the hairline (upper forehead), just below the cheekbone and just below the jawline.
- Sweep powder on top of your brow bone and use circular motions on your cheek and chin.
- Layer Betty-Lou Manizer on your lids as a shadow.
Sweep some powder on your cheeks for a subtle glow. Betty-Lou Manizer comes in a shimmery shade and acts as a shadow or bronzer. Use it to highlight your cheekbones and facial contours. Betty-Lou Manizer contains a creamy texture that glides on. If you desire that youthful radiance, this compact powder does the job.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, Ptfe, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470)
All of our products are 100% authentic