- How To
- Pure physical (inorganic) sunscreen; chemical (organic) sunscreen-free.
- Powerful yet ultra gentle sun + light protection for the delicate skin of infants and hypersensitive skins.
- Contains coconut-derived Monolaurin for antibacterial disinfection.
- Contains antioxidant green tea.
- No PABA, phthalates, parabens, preservatives, dyes, allergens, fragrances.
- Effective protection against UVA, UVB, Infrared + Visible Light from the sun as well as indoor light + heat sources.
- Protects against sun-induced skin cancer, photo-aging, melasma, and other photo-induced damage.
- Also for adults who are sensitive to chemical sunscreens.
- Active Ingredients:
- Spread Liberally on face and body skin, carefully avoiding membranous (wet) areas of eyes, nostrils, mouth, genitals. Reapply every 1 to 2 hours, and after water immersion.
- Notes: UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen.
- UV rays from the sun are made of UVB + UVA. It is important to protect against both UVB + UVA rays to prevent sunburn and other skin damage.
- Practice sun avoidance - particularly for children and the photosensitive, and especially between 10 A.M. and 2 P.M. (10:00-14:00) - as much as possible.
- Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
- Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
- Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
- As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
Opaque, ultra-gentle barrier cream and physical sun + light screen for ultra-sensitive or recovering skin.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Titanium Dioxide: 11.22% Zinc Oxide: 14.95%
Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Caprate, Glyceryl Laurate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Phytate, CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).
All of our products are 100% authentic