Free Delivery above $75.00
- How To
- Anti-inflammatory; can help with pain relief, rheumatoid arthritis, urinary disorders, skin conditions, lupus, insect bites, ulcers, sore throats and more.
- Other properties: astringent, antiseptic, antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, emollient, diuretic, disinfectant, sedative and more.
- Magnifier oil: blend with other oils to magnify their properties.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse to reduce stress and anxiety or treat coughs and colds.
- Apply topically to treat skin conditions, inflammation and other ailments and discomfort.
- Take orally to aid digestion and support body’s natural respons to irritation or injury. Put two drops in a capsule and take up to three times a day, or add 2-3 drops to a glass of water once a day.
- Blend with carrier oils and massage into skin to heal to use as an antibacterial, astringent, emollient or to heal scars. Ideal for treating eczema and other skin conditions. Blends well with Cedarwood, citrus oils, clary sage, frankincense, jasmine, rose, vanilla, ylang ylang.
- To treat acne, place a couple of drops on a cotton ball and dab directly onto affected area.
With a higher rate of BCP than other essential oils, Copaiba essential oils is known as one of the most highly anti-inflammatory oils, more potent than Ibuprofen or even Cortisone. It helps reduce pain, eliminate inflammation, protect against infection, heal damaged skin and even bring greater focus. Copaiba essential oil can also prevent fungal growth, boost respiratory health, improve the health of skin and hair and lower blood pressure. Because it decreases PGE2 production and is a Cox-2 inhibitor, Copaiba is good for heart health when used daily.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade copaiba essential oil (copaifera officinalis) from Brazil.
All of our products are 100% authentic