- How To
- Antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic and aphrodisiac.
- Rejuvenates skin and stimulates the growth of new and healthy cells
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Highly fragrant and non-irritating, rosemary essential oil is used to treat a wide range of physical and emotional ailments. It is effective in relaxing tight muscles, relieving pain and fatigue, energizing body and mind and improving digestion. Rosemary is also a mood-lifter and can be helpful to improve mental clarity and memory. Because of its stimulating properties, rosemary is a skin rejuvenator that promotes the growth of new and healthy cells. When mixed with lemon, it is also an effective mouthwash.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade rosemary essential oil (rosmarinus officinalis) from France. Steam distilled.
Massage a small drop directly into skin as needed or diffuse into the air. Because rosemary oil is a photosensitizer, do not apply before exposure to the sun.
All of our products are 100% authentic