- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free.
Experience the makeup-removing and skin-cleansing magic of micellar water! Wild Products combines clarifying witch-hazel water with calming glycerine and grime-busting micelles to wipe away old makeup while toning and soothing skin. No matter your skin type or concern, this long-standing skincare staple is simple and effective.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua (Deionized Water) Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water (and) Alcohol Glycerin Gluconolacctone (and) Sodium Benzoate Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (MCT Oil) Lecithin Decyl Glucoside.
Simply pour onto a cotton pad and wipe as you would a toner—no need to rinse.
All of our products are 100% authentic