Free Shipping above $55.00
- How To
- Feels soft, lightweight and moisturising on the skin
- Covers redness and large, visible pores
- Provides good oil control
- Before applying any makeup, apply the Pore Silky Balm on the face by scooping out a small amount using the included spatula and patting it on the back of your hand.
- Pick up product with fingers and rub it on the face, allowing it to melt a little.
- Apply on areas with large pores.
The 3CE Pore Silky Balm acts as a primer that preps the skin for makeup by smoothening it out and covering large and visible pores. It also has a moisturising texture that stays longer and feels pleasant on the skin.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Dimethicone, phenyl Trimethicone, silica, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, methyl methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan olivate, microcrystalline wax, vinyl dimethicone, stearoyl inulin, talc, hydroxyapatite, polyethylene, acetylated sucrose distearate, macadamia seed oil, shea butter, kernel oil, Diisostearyl malate, Methicone, polyglyceryl Crosspolymer, nylon, fluorescent brightener, salt, Butylparaben, fragrance, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake.
(As a base for makeup, you need only a small amount or else makeup may not apply properly. You can also apply using a powder puff as it is easier to control.)
All of our products are 100% authentic