- How To
- Contour powders in Sombre, Shadowplay and Subconscious.
- Highlight powders in Lucid, Lyric and Levitation.
- Illustrated tutorial insert.
- Define cheekbones to sculpt and chisel your appearance.
- Slim face to slenderize features and define jawline.
- Shape nose to taper and balance your silhouette.
Expert sketch artist Kat Von D uses shadows and light to create depth and dimension in her captivating portraits. Take artistry shading into your own hands with the Shade + Light Contour Palette, an exclusive set of three contouring and three highlighting shades to sculpt, chisel and shape your face. Unlike traditional bronzing powders, this palette is loaded with a unique selection of matte shades that capture the true hues of shadows and light. These silky, buildable powders blend flawlessly into the skin, won’t fade throughout and the day and flatter every skin tone and face shape.
Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Follow the included insert—illustrated by Kat herself—and master the art of contouring in three simple techniques:
Beauty Tip: use shade powders to create shadows and recede facial features; use light powders to highlight and enhance.
All of our products are 100% authentic