What is afterpay?
A new payment option that is available to Sephora customers available exclusively for online orders only. Update Sephora mobile app to the latest version to enjoy AFTERPAY!
You can shop all your favourites now and pay for your purchase later in four equal interest-free instalments, due every two weeks.
• You can shop and receive your purchase straight away and pay for it later in four equal instalments.
• You don’t need to pay any interest.
• There is no minimum spend.
• It’s easy to use. Just choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout online or in the mobile app.
Who can use Afterpay?
Afterpay is available as a payment option if you:
• Live in New Zealand
• Are at least 18 years old
• Use a New Zealand credit or debit card to make the purchase.
How to use Afterpay?
Follow these simple steps and remember to upgrade your Sephora mobile app to the latest version:
• 1. Browse online, find items you would like to purchase and click the 'Add to cart’ button.
• 2. Once you’ve finished choosing your items, click the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button.
• 3. Fill out your delivery details.
• 4. Select your preferred delivery option from the options available for your parcel delivery.
• 5. Apply any discount codes.
• 6. Select Afterpay as your payment option and follow all relevant prompts to complete your order.
For customers using Afterpay for the first time, you will need to provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Once Afterpay approves your first order, you can activate your account by choosing a password.
For more information, please refer to our Payment FAQ section.